NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
How in the world does a guy get a pit pass for Dallas SX? I've been twice and have never been able to get a pit pass. You're supposed to get them at the local Yammie dealer, but I live 600 miles away and don't show up for the race until noon Saturday.

I'm taking my 11-yr old daughter and 5-yr old son this year and REALLY want to get them into the pits.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
I call Central Yamaha in Dallas and send them a self addressed stamped envelope and they send me my pit pass back.

jfisher304

Nov 15, 1999
NM_KDX200 said:
1) I've never seen 'em for sale at Dallas! Where?

2) Does Central Yammie charge for the passes?

Thanks for the info!

We bought ours at the track last year. They were selling them at the box office beside the entrance gate closest to the pit entrance.

NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
jfisher304 said:
We bought ours at the track last year. They were selling them at the box office beside the entrance gate closest to the pit entrance.

Super. I've always had my tickets in hand (it's good to do that before driving 600 miles 1-way and finding it sold out....) and have never even looked at the box office. The website says "Available at Central Yamaha" so I just figured that was the only way to get them.

Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom