how to keep check on supercross

cr85re

Mod Ban
Nov 1, 2007
ok so you guys no how theyre is fantasy football thing?well is theyre anything like that for dirtbikes?and supercross.?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
cr85re said:
yeah i dont have cable so i want an easier way to look it up.
OK did you even look at the link posted or is that impossible without cable. :bang: :bang:
If you look a couple forums down from the general forum there happens to be an MX forum and a part of it is a FANTASY SX?MX FORUM :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
oldguy said:
OK did you even look at the link posted or is that impossible without cable. :bang: :bang:

Dave - Your constant willingness to spoon feed the lazy is inspiring.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Rich Rohrich said:
Dave - Your constant willingness to spoon feed the lazy is inspiring.

lol, I love the way Rich says things and I think Dave gets bored :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL! How could I possibly of guess that there would be a lame excuse associated with young cr85re :) As I've mentioned to you NUMEROUS times kid.... ah you know and it's doesn't seem to be sticking anyway.

cr85re

Mod Ban
Nov 1, 2007
god wow you guys crack me up i was asking if theyre was anything else i read that though and checked it out

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
cr85re said:
god wow you guys crack me up i was asking if theyre was anything else i read that though and checked it out

You can also listen LIVE online

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
cr85re said:

First, what the heck are you saying? No wonder nobody can give you the answer you are looking for if you can't even explain it yourself! What you originally asked was:

cr85re said:
ok so you guys no how theyre is fantasy football thing?well is theyre anything like that for dirtbikes?and supercross.?

And I am quite sure that the answers were given to THAT question.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Pat as Rich said tis kid is a hopeless case. Yes he got the answer to his queston but it wasn't spoonfed to him like his mother used to do so he can not understand it. Maybe if he learns to write in the Enlish language he will get some help in the future.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…