Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I've been workin on a sponsorship resume and somehow got the great (ok, maybe it's not so great) idea of trying to put this presentation onto a cd. Right now I'm attempting to figure out hmtl code cause I want to have it set up like a web page. Trouble is I've never messed with html b4. I'm using the html code fromhttp://www.11000rpm.com/resume.html as a begining template and am going in and trying to edit it with my info. Fairly simple...ya :confused: Anyways, are there any programs, or sites, or anything else that can help me in my quest. I've successfully changed the text and such and created a hyperlink to email me. I'd like to have picture galleries and digital video but don't know how to incorporate any of that into anything....omg, what have I gotten myself into :eek: Oh well, I've always wanted to learn about this stuff. Thanks!!!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Microsoft Frontpage is a good html program. You just simply cut and paste what you want the page to look like and it will automatically convert your work into html code. There are other programs out there as well. Check a few different ones out there and see what one you like the best.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom