gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Okay, I just have to post some of these. You can thank Dirtjunkie and his bottomless pit of jokes :)

Bumper Stickers for Ladies

SO MANY MEN, SO FEW WHO CAN AFFORD ME.

GOD MADE US SISTERS, PROZAC MADE US FRIENDS.

COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN ... SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH.

DON'T TREAT ME ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU WOULD THE QUEEN.

I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN AND I HAVE A GUN

WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK BUSY...I DID IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

DO NOT START WITH ME. YOU WILL NOT WIN.

ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO ONE TO CHOKE.

I CAN BE ONE OF THOSE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENS TO BAD PEOPLE.

HOW CAN I MISS YOU IF YOU WON'T GO AWAY?

DON'T UPSET ME! I'M RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO HIDE THE BODIES.

IF YOU WANT BREAKFAST IN BED, SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN.

Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that dang makeup!!!

It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cellphone away from my other ear which fell into the coffee between my legs and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING - New Liquor Labels

Due to increasing products liability litigation, American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are
whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing
like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your
friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of
inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that
you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

From the Washington Post Style Invitation, in which it was postulated that English should have male and female nouns, and readers were asked to assign a gender to nouns of their choice and explain their reason.

The best submissions:

SWISS ARMY KNIFE: Male, because even though it appears useful for a wide variety of work, it spends most of its time just opening bottles.
KIDNEYS: Female, because they always go to the bathroom in pairs.
TIRE: Male, because it goes bald and often is over-inflated.
HOT AIR BALLOON: Male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it... and, of course, there's the hot air part.
SPONGES: Female, because they are soft and squeezable and retain water.
WEB PAGE: Female, because it is always getting hit on.
SHOE: Male, because it is usually unpolished, with its tongue hanging out.
COPIER: Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up. Because it is an effective reproductive device when the right buttons are pushed. Because it can wreak havoc when the wrong buttons are pushed.
ZIPLOC BAGS: Male, because they hold everything in, but you can always see right through them.
SUBWAY: Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
HOURGLASS: Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMER: Male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
REMOTE CONTROL: Female...Ha!...you thought I'd say male. But consider, it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I got a good start on this set of jokes. I'm going to have to come back after I finish my Evelyn Woodhead sped redin' course.:confused:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Farmer John
gsr.....you were shaving on the way to work........??? :eek:
Are you kidding me? I'm like a damn Yetti, I need hedge clippers for that job! :p

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I know you guys ain't gonna believe this but....I was driving to work one morning, many moons ago way before I got married, the traffic is usually bumper to bumper, stop and go, getting onto KAFB. Well, this secratary from the depatment I used to be in was driving in front of me. In her Jaguar. She was well known at the time for wearing some breath stopping mini skirts;) :). And, well, I could see she was quite busy doing something provacative, so I forced my 1980 F150 short bed (the one that was the color of make-up and missing the tailgate from that time that I forgot I had the ladder on the headache rack and I drove thru a drive up liquor window, you know the 300 inline six with the 4-speed) into the next lane for a better peek.

And what to my amazement was she doing? She was by golly puttin' on her panty hose:scream: . Sure wish I would've had my windows tinted cuz she busted me big time.:o I think she enjoyed the event more than I did. I still think about that every now and again. Now being again.

Then there was this one time my neighbor came home from the gym and....:eek: Oops I gotta go and pick up those Girl Scout cookies for my 7 year old daughter. I'll be right back....

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I sent a letter about that? Yikes! How come I don't remember that?:confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom