Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
HBD Gary!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Happy Birthday, Gary! I couldn't find a flying banana, so this guy will have to suffice:

06.gif

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
You'd think Junk's birthday would be more obvious.

happy birthday, Junk. Watch out for purple future monkeys

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Happy Birthday ... quit being such a stranger, eh?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Older more rusted JUNK :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Thank you friends for the well wishes. I do miss chatting with all of you in The Pit.

At my last birthday (45th) I was unhappy with my physical condition. I injured my left knee playing basketball and had gained a bit of weight, from my normal 175-180 to damn near 200 pounds - the heaviest I'd ever been. So I decided to get in the best shape I could possibly be in. I hit the road and got my running to 25 miles a week and I lift weights 4 times a week.

By May I was down to 158 pounds (10% body fat) and without any effort have stayed there. I'm friggin' Roosta skinny!

I'm now in better shape then when I was 18. I didn't think it was possible. I'd given up on the prospect. All I did was re-apply the BFL stuff many of us did back in 2004 with the BFL challange. Thanks Okie, that was a life changing lesson.

So here I sit at 46, very happy to feel no different then I did almost 30 years ago. Old age ain't so bad after all.

If you're not feeling good about yourself right now, please take this as inspiration - or a challenge. You can make life-altering changes.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Every time I enter, it's empty (like just now). Do you see me coming and hide?

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Not now

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom