motorhead434

May 28, 2003
ok finally dropped the coin for a kevlar pipe gaurd and it doesnt fit.they list husky wr250 00-02 as same gaurd but its off-enough that i'm afraid to force it on pipe.seems to me ,should fit right up.i'm thinking husky changed the pipe a liitle to "improve" power in 01 and or 02(cant find those brochures darnit)I know aftermarket pipes are the same for those years(same mounting locations)but i run the stk. pipe and i'm guessing it was changed slightly from yr. to yr.the part number e-line uses by the way has 25002 at the end of it,so my question is 02 stk pipe different from 00 stk pipe?just came in today before work so thought i'd post this before i call them tomorrow.man i'm bummed,was gonna race this sun.but dont want to risk smashing pipe after just getting back from repair. again.

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
oops I'm a bonehead

never mind.called today and we figured out I was sent a gas gas guard!I didnt catch that i was sent gpg2500249 instead of qpg25002-duh.hope this one fits so i can race sun.they were cool about it at least by shipping this next one free.wish me luck!THANKS ANYWAY.

Top Bottom