keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
I just orderd a new set of levers. I have a KTM but I am using the same clutch as you are. They are very inexpensive. Go to any ATV shop and they can get them for eight dollars. There are only a handfull of styles they put on these bikes so even if it doesnt match the brand you have on there it will fit. Dont spend more than eight dollars, it will be broken again in three rides.

BadMotoWeazal

Aug 21, 2004
Thanks...I ride in the woods, so I have hand guards/barkbusters, I haven't broken any levers in 7 years. If you go through that many sets of levers, maybe you should look at some protection or if you ride mx, don't tighten the perches down so tight so that when you crash the clutch or brake perches rotate on the handle bar.

keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
Ya, it will. I have found it cheaper to go to a small dealer than to buy it off **** and have it shipped. Like I said, it shouldn't be more than ten bucks for a single brake lever.

keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
I just checked out a few web sites and they do NOT offer the bolt with the lever, just the sleeve. The dealer I get mine from they come with a new bolt each time, and I bought one off e bay and it had the bolt. I guess it depends on the company.

Top Bottom