I almost cried...

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
Once you've grieved sufficiently, can you give us a ride report on your 250 EXC? I'm in the market, too, and am having some misery choosing between the 200 and 250. Much appreciated!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wolf said:
It happened, I said "c ya" to my KDX. Sold it on Sunday.

Holy crap, what a big cry baby! Just be glad you were able to loaded that POS on an unsuspecting foreigner . :laugh:

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Detonator -

You will have o ride the 200 and 250 to really decide. It is very tough. They really are totally different bikes and I could not be happier with my 200. The power this thing puts out is seriously crazy. The weight diff coming off the KDX is substantial - the bike feels like a 125.

The 250 has allot more down low and will rev out well.

I almost shed a tear as my ole KDX drove away. Really - that is quite sad when you think about it.

skierjet

Dec 23, 2003
Ditto's on this end. Just picked up a woodsy 99 YZ250 (flywheel wt, pro-circuit pipes, boysen reeds, Factory Connection susp). As it is very sad to say good bye to my very hopped up 92' KDX200, there really isn't a lot of comparison. And for all of the pumpkin fans, I have ridden both the 200exc and the 450exc,, and would pick a 200 or the 250 KTM 2 stroker over the 4 in the woods any day. Still don't think they'll run (in stock form) with the YZ on roids I probably won't part with the KDX - too many good times!

kawrider

Jun 27, 2004
Dude, WHY?!?!

Just joking, Good luck with the "punkin". I've been passed by some good ones and passed some good ones too. Cut me and I bleed Kawasaki GREEN!
Later, Dave

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…