I didn't see you.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I like traffic, morons, out-of-staters, idiots, Texans driving in SoCal, dirty birds, tailgaters, lane cutters, stink bugs, road gators and high gas prices. Welcome to my world. ;)

Apr 30, 2007
I don't like the Cali and Texas people who try driving in Minnesota.

(This coming from someone who's never driven in a town of more than 100,000.)

They either tailgate the crap out of you, try race you (and lose), or drive at exactly 23 mph with a dusting of snow on the road, when normal traffic is going 65.

I counted cars in the ditch one snowy day, and 7 out of 10, or at least every other one had either a florida, cali, or texas license plate... :nener:

My main problem occurs when I'm on my ninjette...I have to drive like I'm invisible despite the flourescent pink jacket and matching helmet. No one checks their mirrors or blind spots any more!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
a454elk said:
I like traffic, morons, out-of-staters, idiots, Texans driving in SoCal, dirty birds, tailgaters, lane cutters, stink bugs, road gators and high gas prices. Welcome to my world. ;)
No lobsters or spiders! ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
I like morons, out-of-staters, idiots, gay Texans, driving in Southern San Francisco, dirty butts, tailgaters :whoa: , lawn cutters, stink bugs, road gators, cleaning up dog poop, mowing Ol'89r's lawn and high gas prices. Welcome to my world. ;)

:yikes:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
old dog learn new tricks. woof.

Ol'89r said:
Look at me, says 89'r... I finally mastered the puncteeationthingamobbydeal.

Way to go 89r!!

:nener:

[We only have extremely thoughtful, patient and careful drivers here in the BFE.]

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
fatcat216 said:
Way to go 89r!!

:nener:

[We only have extremely thoughtful, patient and careful drivers here in the BFE.]

Hey now fatcat. :whoa: I know how to do the easy stuff. ;)

I've driven through BFE a few times and I have to agree. At least back there and most everywhere in the mid-West people respect lane control. Everyone seems to stay in the right lane until they have to pass. They even give tickets for staying in the left lane too long.

Out here in Kalifornia, the soccer moms and the people more important than the rest of us go from the onramp directly to the fast lane. Usually across two or three lanes of traffic to get there, cutting off everyone in their way in the process. Having driven heavy trucks for a while, you can see from high up in the cab of a truck that these people usually don't get anywhere. (I'm sure Pred can relate to this.) The slow lane usually moves the best during heavy traffic. You can watch them jumping from lane to lane cutting everyone off. Soon they will be behind you sitting in the fast lane not moving while their clown car wheels are still spinning. :rotfl:

From a truck you can really see how these people screw up the flow of traffic. If some people were not so much more important than the rest of us, traffic would flow much better.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
agreed.

It would also flow better if people would give just a bit of space between one another.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
That has become something of a game for me when I do end up hitting the traffic in the Seattle area when I go to see my brother and sister. I watch people pass me, duck and dive and dodge around, then I see how I end up passing them again.

It'd be funnier if I didn't get wound so tight when traffic gets thick.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I've had my share of being po'ed at other drivers. And not to say that Pat's Cali friends aren't driving like idiots buuut...

I've found that the CALMER and more RELAXED I am when driving, the LESS other people piss me off. When I'm in a hurry everyone else is the idiot. LOL

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
ol'89r- I was way kidding about BFE drivers. Lol. Though they are a touch better than FIBs.... except...the Fibs all come here and act like they own the freakin' place.

oh wait...I think they do!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'd love to hear the other guys story. I am sure it went something like;

I was trying to get over and had my signal on. Then all of the sudden this redneck in his silver pickup comes blasting down the road and speeds up when he sees me trying to get over. He swerves in order to finally let me in but he's obviously mad that someone else had to share the road with him. He races me to the next red light where he proceeds to roll down his window and start yelling over to me. He clearly has anger management issues not to mention he clearly lacks good driving etiquette. I sware since I moved here some of these dumbass rednecks see out of state plates and it sets off their inner call of the wild. It's like they've got to prove it's THEIR state or something. He yells a couple of things at me and I'm thinking " :blah: :blah: :blah: " whatever. He's obviously the type of guy that not only thinks the rest of the world is at fault but I bet he can't let it go either. He probably rushed into work and complained to all his co-workers and friends about me. Oh well. I'll get on with my life and maybe someday he will too.

:laugh: :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yes that must be exactly what happened. :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That 3 lane pass is a national epidemic. DUHHH, my signal was on? How about the people too important for stop lights, they hang a right, pull a u-bolt and hang another right. They have truly discovered constant flowing traffic?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
fatcat216 said:
ol'89r- I was way kidding about BFE drivers. Lol. !

I sensed your sarcasm fatcat. ;)

How about the offramp runners. These are the drivers that piss me off the most. :yell: They get into the offramp lane like they are going to exit the interstate but, at the last second they dive back into traffic backing everyone up behind them. They maybe passed 4-5 cars by doing this but backed up traffic behind them for miles. These are the very, very special people and they don't have to wait in line like the rest of us do. :fft:

Where the hell are the cops when this happens?

The DMV should issue paint ball guns to everyone when you get a license. When someone cuts you off or does something stupid in traffic, you should be able to shoot their car. When a cop sees a car with say 5 or 10 paint ball shots on it, the driver loses their license. :laugh:

Hey Gomer.
Tell 'em about the 91 freeway on a friday night of a holiday weekend. :yikes:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The 91 is a very scenic spot to park and admire the mountains. Some entertainment was even provided by the very important people driving over the orange plasic barriers to access the HOV lane from the peasant lanes.

motocross3

Jan 30, 2008
my mom was on a business trip last year and a lady went into the turn lane and my mom went to turn out and the lady went straight and plowed right into her and totaled her car and this is in n.c. and they ruled it one percent her fault so she didn't get any money paid to her and thats the stupidest rule in the world

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
XRpredator said:
Yeah, cuz the guys that own them got little penises. And they're pissed about it.

lol i literally fell out of my chair laughing :cool:

Top Bottom