i finally got it my first 4 stroke

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well after almost a year of paying for bike in between doctor's visits and medical bills. i finally picked up my new to me 06 suzuki rmz450. i cant wait to take it for a ride. although a few easy rides at first to see how i do. my girl friend say the first month of riding has to be in a tree free zone :laugh:

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Good for you spark, Im sure youll love it, Just steer clear of the trees.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
like i said i am only allowed to ride in tree free zones
i wonder if that means tracks are ok heehee(no trees)

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well i took the beast for a ride today up at croom. at first i was scared that maybe i had bought to much bike(this was before even riding it). well i get unloaded get my g/f going first and fire it up and off we go. didn't ride hard just steady seeing as we haven't ridden in while. all i can say is wow!!! i love the bike. i was all like :) :) . the bike was very managble for me power was there when i needed but not like my smoker the 450 just had the power when needed just as long as i don't grab to much throttle ill be good to go. i do need to set suspesion for my riding stlye and tweak a few things like new levers and maybe a bar change and gripper cover. i was even impressed by how easy it was to start when i stalled it 2-3 kicks at most. all and all i am very happy
cant wait till i can tack it to the track

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
sparkysakitas said:
. . . all and all i am very happy
cant wait till i can tack it to the track
most people with an open mind and not hung up on a technologically irrelevant two stroke are also happy when they jump on a 4-stroke.

Just be sure you follow the maintenance schedule and you'll stay happy.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah its fresh from the shop and was gone over with fine tooth comb before i picked it up, hour meter is going on it this week. i still kept my 2 smoker for when im feeling nostalgic :boss:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
sparkysakitas said:
yeah its fresh from the shop and was gone over with fine tooth comb before i picked it up, hour meter is going on it this week. i still kept my 2 smoker for when im feeling nostalgic :boss:
Or when the thumper grenades, at least you have a back-up! :nener:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
_JOE_ said:
Or when the thumper grenades, at least you have a back-up! :nener:
haahaaa hopefully it wont grenade i got good discount wiht the shop so valve checks run cheap so it will be there often

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…