I MUST be in the wrong buisness!!

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
O.K., i know everyone likes to make a buck or 2.
And being in the collector car buis. for almost 14 years, i have seen some pretty steep pricing on cars and parts.
And i know that vintage moto bikes are fetching some high prices these days.
But.............
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6708&item=2474049039&rd=1

I know we're not supposed to post ebay links, and if unapropriate please delete, but this one left me blinking, rubbing my eyes, and wiping the drool off my keyboard.

Holy pooples! I used to pass these things by if they were over $300!!!!
Are these collectible now???? :clue:

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
I have one like that only lime green, but geez!! 2,225+ that is crazy I really do not think they are worth that I mean there are clubs and what not for them but I guess people think they are like the monkey bike/z50/CT70 they are kind of trendy.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
OnAnySunday said:
I know we're not supposed to post ebay links, and if unapropriate please delete, but this one left me blinking, rubbing my eyes, and wiping the drool off my keyboard.

No problem with this one. :thumb:

It is pretty unfortunate how a few people have totally screwed up the pricing of the old fun stuff. :|

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I checked out a bike like the one I learnt to ride on - CT90 - the guy had about 20 of them and would "let this one go for $800 as it was in a fire". A clean one (unrestored) was worth at least $1500.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom