garrettkite

May 26, 2002
My stock handguards cracked right in half where they bolt on to the handlebars so now i'm looking for some new ones (cheap) I don't have a lot of money to spend so i'm thinking about $30 or under and I also want some bark busters ($30 or less) to go along with the handgaurds. does anyone know of a good set of handguards and bark busters that will fit a 2001 KDX 220? or where i can get them?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Acerbis Rally Pro. Both barkbuster and handguard in one. You can get them from most any dealer.

BiKeMoNKeY

Oct 11, 2000
The Acerbis Rally Pro's are great handguards, but will be well in excess of the $30 mark, typically around $75 for those. The closest to your pricerange would be the injection molded type (i.e. Universal XC Pro Handguards) in Dennis Kirk. Aluminum is going to withstand more abuse, especially in colder weather. The best bang for your buck in that category would be the EMGO Pro-Guard Reinforced Handguards for around $47.00.

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
spend the money on the Rally Pro units. Dont get the rally2 ones. The original is a metal barkbuster wrapped in the plastic spoiler gaurd. Great units!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom