I need some help

wahnat

Feb 12, 2008
Hello, I am looking for a new bike. I currently own a Yamaha ttr-125 and it is a little to small for me. I am a pretty good rider even though i have only been riding for one season but my friends who have been riding for a long time say i am really good. I am 14 years old i am 5'10" and 145 pounds. I don't want to race i just want to ride around my area there are a few tracks around where i am, and i like to go on trails also. I am looking for a four stroke but a two stroke would be fine. I would prefer a Yamaha or a Honda. Thank you for the help.

Tanner

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
If you get the chance,maybe try out a yz125,they are pretty zippy.If you want to stick with a four stroke,maybe try a tt-r 230.Although,keep in mind that from a tt-r 125 to a yz 125 is a pretty big jump,in both size and power.

wahnat

Feb 12, 2008
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'10"
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? 9 out of 10 on my ttr
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? woods fields friends and on mx tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience? one season and past on a honda 50
5) Do you think you will race ? nope
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yeah
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? i would prefer a 4 stroke yamaha or honda but two stroke would be fine
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? i want to buy used
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? $3000
10) Do you live in California? nope
11) Your age? 14
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i like to go through muddy places sometimes so if that makes a difference

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
find a 125 two stroke, depending on where you are in canada you can get them pretty cheap.

what province are you in?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…