ice racing

yzrider_69

Nov 5, 2002
i just got some studs for my bike and went out on the ponds . it is so awsome you cant spin the tire at all you just come up in a wheelie some of my friends think i'm crazy but its easyier than riding on dirt because theres no rocks, bumbs, and you get better traction.if you haven't tried it you should.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
The first scheduled local race is this Sunday. The track (lake) needs to be cleared of all the snow first though. Hopefully the smaller sprocket arrives this week. Now where'd I put those fender extensions? :confused:

pursang262

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2000
Woods, is that warner lake or lembo? Do you have a phone# for info?
We've got lots of snow down here, and it's about 40 out today so there's nothing local for us this weekend.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
It was 35 here in Albany this morning so things may change. Both places are scheduled to hold races Sunday.
Warner Lake - 518-477-2552 (Elec. City Riders).
Lembo Lake - 845-566-4956 (Tri-State M/C).

I'm planning on Warner since it's closer to my house, if they run. If they don't run at Warner I'll go to Lembo if they're running.

pursang262

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2000
Did you guys race at Warner lake this sunday? We're thinking of coming out for the NY state championship race Feb. 9, do you get a good turnout in the sidehack class?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…