Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Story published at magicvalley.com
http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2008/04/01/news/local_state/133919.txt

No joke: T.F. man selling Cheeto Chuck Norris on eBay

133919.jpg

By Melissa Davlin
Staff Writer
It's crunchy. It's two kinds of cheesy. It's the closest you'll get to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face.

Two weeks ago, Jerad Reichel of Twin Falls found what he sees as a Cheeto shaped like the martial arts superstar and actor.

"I was just eating Cheetos and actually almost put it in my mouth," said Reichel, 23. "I kind of noticed that it was shaped like something."

That something, he decided, was a snack-sized statuette of Norris winding up to do a roundhouse kick.

After showing it to friends, Reichel put it on the auction block at eBay.com. The auction, listed under "cheeto norris looks like chuck roundhouse kicking," ends at 9:23 tonight.

Spencer Hughes of Twin Falls, Reichel's friend, sees the similarities.

"I really do think it looks like Chuck Norris," Hughes said. "It has the mole and everything."

Norris publicist Jeff Duclos laughed, then said, "I don't know how you'd comment on a Cheeto."

Reichel's find is the latest in a food-likeness frenzy. In March, a Houston pastor found a "Cheesus," a Cheeto shaped like Jesus, and two Virginia sisters sold an Illinois-shaped cornflake on eBay for more than $1,000.

Hughes thinks the Chuck Norris Cheeto has the same potential.

"For a Chuck Norris fan, I really think it would go for ... at least a thousand," he said. "If I was Chuck Norris, I'd want it to go for at least a thousand."

That might be a stretch - Monday afternoon the hig bid was $4.75 - but Reichel holds out hope.

"I've kind of set a deal with all my friends that if it sells for more than $100, I'm going to get a tattoo of it," he said.

Melissa Davlin may be reached at 208-735-3234 or melissa.davlin@lee.net.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
it's a good thing that dude didn't eat his Chuck Norris cheeto, or he'd have probably had his tongue roundhouse kicked right out the back of his head!

And remember, Rich, Twin Falls is where Evel set up to jump the Snake River Canyon. So now they also got Chuck Norris Cheetos goin' for 'em!

awesome.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
And remember, Rich, Twin Falls is where Evel set up to jump the Snake River Canyon. So now they also got Chuck Norris Cheetos goin' for 'em!

awesome.

When Evel's ghost jumps the Snake River on a rocket powered Cheeto, CALL ME, I'm there. :cool:

Top Bottom