sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok you homo-sapiens, I got another trigger pullers slot. I know I'm the black sheep, but buygones be bygones. I'd like us all to remeber those of us who have served with distinction. Okie, FO, I could'a used one last tour.Thump, S.E.A.L, i like that, but you'd do better off with me than another S.E.A.L team, we army don't much care for you guys and in the Massie, at 0200, you guy busted up our ambush. You got them all, I'm alive, but got no trigger time on that. J-Bird, you layd the ground work for the rest of us LRS/RECON, nice.BIG LOU..what can I say brother, hate kills from the inside but you never have to prove your metal to any on, SEMER FI.Kav, er, SGT Kav, nice work on the promotion, nice work on the tour. No one can hold anything over you.Crap, I know I'm Missing many, but i've been away a bit. Go to combat in a trigger pullers slot and you'll find all the clique, siliness fades. I love you guys. You guys are the america I fight for. Sergeant First Class Richard "DICK" Grossnickle, Aghan Army RECON, Infantry, Combatinfatry Badge, Bronze star, Retard. :coocoo:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
dude, don't wanna sound like a weiner here, because i do like the resp[onse, remeber this though. I fault no one for not serving, thats not what it's about. I cant race moto or string together a sentance, but this is what i do. It's guys like you that maintain the country I fight for, everybody has their expertise. Whith out true americans like you, and others, I 'd be empty, nothing to serve. I know this sounds out there but the Afghans have nothing worth saving because thay are selfinvolved savages. Guys like you, and others, make this a country worth fighting for. Thank you

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Crash, you're one hell of a guy. I don't know all the details about what ever happened in the past but God bless ya for helping to keep those *******s off our shores so we can keep the home fires burning.

...and who are you calling a homo?! :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sarge:

Thanks for everything.

If half the people in America would leave the mall and do one tenth of what you have, we would be a far safer country.

Ride on the wings of eagles and the with the prayers of angels that all goes well and success and freedom are achieved in Iraq.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
Sarge:

Thanks for everything.

If half the people in America would leave the mall and do one tenth of what you have, we would be a far safer country.

Ride on the wings of eagles and the with the prayers of angels that all goes well and success and freedom are achieved in Iraq.
Well said! Lock-n-load, Sarge!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sarge, thanks again! It's guys like you that make it possible for the rest of us to enjoy the wonderful, easy lives we have here.

Just make sure you take care of that "wee knee"!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Tap 'er light, Dickie Nickle. Don't forget your muscle milk.

I'll hold down the fort back here.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Stay safe Sarge.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Keep your head down over there bro ... touch base when you can.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Shoot first and shoot well brother.

Also to clarify, and I know that you know this because we have talked about it, but I went to BUD/s class 192 rolled back with injury to 193 then out. I have plenty of SEAL buddies, but a SEAL I never became, just a black shoe gunners mate.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Good luck and stay safe Sarge.

And thank you again for your service. :worship:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Stay safe Sarge and show 'em how it's done. :cool:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
My thoughts are with you and all those that serve (no matter the capacity). Stay safe my friend. Keep in touch, and let us know if you need anything.

Thank you for doing what you do. I sleep better at night knowing you and so many others like you, got our backs. I shudder to think what life would be like without your sacrafice and love of this country. Thank your family for us too, for thier sacrafice and unselfishness.

You will be in my prayers.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I know it's got to get to ya tryin to deal with awipes wearing sandals to the training exercise. At least they got some headgear.
Stand tall my brother.

This guy is a real Dick.
testfire.jpg

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Sergeant First Crash.... will you make an appearance at Wardy's in July before taking off again?... it would be nice to salute you in person.... and send you off with a hug.

in any case the members of this illustrious group will keep vigil and send the good vibes your way, every day!

'ten hut!

Pokie and Shiftless

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
You da man Sarge! Best of luck to you, I hope our paths cross again!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Go get some Sarge!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom