I'm Ready For Vegas!!!! -Spoiler-

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Congrats RV :cool:

Incredible season for CR

Seems to me that most anyone could be "the fastest man on the planet" if they were never expected to actually finish a race. :pissed: :bang: :|
If only KW could have made that wheelie over the bubba train wreck show. :nod:

It's gonna be hard to top this season!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Great season and great racing in Vegas! Usually by Vegas, I can't wait for the outdoors, but his year it lived up to the hype.

Man, I was really pulling for KW - his speed was incredible. Top qualifier, too. He just had nowhere to go. Stewart must have set some sort of single season record for throwing away a lead.

The west Lites event was awesome! I like both Tomac and Tickle - both deserved the title, but Tickle was able to dig a little deeper. Great battle, and intense considering they were part of a group of four lap after lap.

Congrats to all the champs, and thanks to all the riders for a great season!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Okiewan said:
Kevin was freaking on it!

If Stewart hadn't crashed KDub would of, at the very least, pulled a long side of him in those whoops, maybe even passed him. Kevin's launch off of the corner before the whoops was incredible.

Hats off to RV, CR, & RD!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
A fantastic end to an awesome season. :cool: Congrats to RV and all those that stepped up their game this season. The only thing that would have made it better is if KW could have wheelied over Stewarts bike, roosted the crap out of him and went on to win it. :nener: He certainly had the speed.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Great race. The west coast was the best one of all of them though. Stewart is dangerous and should not even be allowed back on the track. No one can trust what he'll do next! Total ass IMO. I felt bad for Kevin since he was just another casualty of Stewart.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I had to laugh at the Okley glasses train wreck was wearing. I can picture him getting up after taking KW out and saying, (In my best Steve Erkel voice), "DID I DO THAAAAAT????????" :rotfl:

Last edited:

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
RV showed a lot of maturity this season in how he raced, IMO, and earned the title. CR was just awesome all year. What a story, huh? KW had some really bad luck this season and you can tell he really wanted that win. I mean, he was quading just like JS and was glued to his butt! I knew JS would go down eventually (you could see it coming) and it really sucks that KW got caught up in another of Stewart's many crashes this season.

Man, I am already anxious for next season!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
About as perfect of an ending as possible. JBS is dating Elton John? Really feel for K Dub, he was on it. As incredible as JBS's fast lap, for what, AGAIN? What a battle RV had with himself, till he settled in! Him and Ryan Sipes, told it like it was. Got to agree with the award and 10 grand to Reed, nice job! MA showed up for a few laps, again? Seems we lost a lot of race coverage, again. But, they showed the 80 people responsible! The lites really tried to steal the show, arguably! Real curious who sticks in the lites, and like the SX class has room for more racers? About as curious as Feld's track lay out for this big money hybrid race in October? That venue has thee worst soil composition on the circuit, imo.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
If not for one freakin' broken chain (what are the odds?) ........

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
if not for one *insert whichever moment from almost any of the races*(what are the odds?).....

broken chain,
DNQ
plowed into by JBS
block passed by CR
etc, etc.

this season was filled with twists and turns galore. Consistency is overrated, I'll take chaos any day! :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Something about this leprechaun, I like . . .

Attachments

• 8139_cudb6030.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 153

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Oh man, XR. Please, not so large and close up next time. That's a whole lot of orange taking up the screen! The kid can definitely ride, though, there's no mistaking that....

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Neck beards will never be rogue.

wearing a jersey backwards is too gay

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

Point is, Dungey was the only one handicapped by something not attributable to rider error.

As far as odds, those other things are relatively common.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Vic said:
Point is, Dungey was the only one handicapped by something not attributable to rider error.

As far as odds, those other things are relatively common.

+1

RD's was the only incident that he had no control over or fault in. Just a freak mechanical issue. Everything else that happened to the contenders comes down to rider mistakes and/or "racing incidents".

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
YamaB said:
+1

RD's was the only incident that he had no control over or fault in. Just a freak mechanical issue. Everything else that happened to the contenders comes down to rider mistakes and/or "racing incidents".
CR had no control over JBS getting giggy and plowing into his back and JBS had no control over getting punted off the track with the right hand start. Both were rider errors but they had nothing to do with them other than to get hit. But yes, RD had the only mechanical failure.

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Yep, same with RV when he DNQ. Both times he was pushed off the track due to another rider's error that he had no control over.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…