whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Dungey was unstop-able, almost. Gas or mechanical? He was hauling. RV and CR was fast, then backed off, rode smart or just could not hang? Pourcel just hangs up the goggles when he has had enough of trying to race the blue bikes? The lites, what a crash Barcia started, I thought Marvins head was coming off! Bagget had the red plate. Rattray looked good, and won. All kinds of new faces in both classes. Kdub up front is awesome, then? It is strange watching killer coverage on the net for the 1st moto. I do not have fuel tv, but I do on Demand? Very strange. The speed tv coverage blows, especially if I miss the net! They do have replays though.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Dungey- I doubt Suzuki would want to admit a motor issue, but who knows. What I heard was "Boiling fuel"... alum tank conduct more heat than plastic? Either way, man I felt for him... bummer. I heard somebody say "Why didn't The Goose push the bike?", but Dungey's a class act and didn't want to make his mechanic look bad AND he was trying to get in the competitions head ("I'm not worn out!")
Props to Reed for admiting Dungey was the faster Moto 2 rider too.

Pourcel may be a gifted rider, but come on, if you're gunna ride... RIDE! (I got passed, I'm going to the semi to pout.)

What's with Daisy Mudflaps?... haulin'!

I'm thinking Barcia will get better, after he learns consistency and less all-out wild man aggression.... Hannah without the mouth.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Did I hear that Honda replaces their 450 motors for every race? The ENTIRE motor. Oh yeah baby, 4 strokes are the wave of the future!!!!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Around the 13 minute mark of the first moto, Davie Milsaps made a pass and made a save that was incredible. He had to be in 4th wrung out hard when the bike pitched up and sideways and he saved it. Good racing in both classes and your can really tell who's fit. This season is looking to be as good or better than SX 2011. Really looking forward for Trey Canard returning and throwing a shift into the season's point standings. If he gets some podium finishes the points for the leaders will become extremely hard to pick who will ultimately finish on top.

Top Bottom