XR100ccrider

Mar 28, 2004
where is the best place to find some good MX tracks and some good trails i know of a few but i would like to know some more i know knobby hill and prerry creek anymore

freakaccident

May 3, 2004
Haspin Acres in Laurel, Indiana isn't bad. Quite a few trails and an MX track. Plenty of hillbillys go here so be careful not to get run over by a sandrail. 1.5 hours East of Indy.

The Badlands in Attica, IN is ok. A ton of trails. Mostly ATV and 4x4 trucks but fun for trails. No MX track. 2 hours West of Indy.

What is Knobby Hill like?

K

kruckebergkent

XR100ccrider said:
where is the best place to find some good MX tracks and some good trails i know of a few but i would like to know some more i know knobby hill and prerry creek anymore
is knobby hill the same place of mx track in the 70s.what about rome city

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
freakaccident said:
Haspin Acres in Laurel, Indiana isn't bad. Quite a few trails and an MX track. Plenty of hillbillys go here so be careful not to get run over by a sandrail. 1.5 hours East of Indy.

The Badlands in Attica, IN is ok. A ton of trails. Mostly ATV and 4x4 trucks but fun for trails. No MX track. 2 hours West of Indy.

What is Knobby Hill like?

Knobby Hill is closed.. Has been for a couple of years.

There's a nice little track over in Richmond, Wildcat Creek MX in Rossville, a new little track up near Muncie on I69..

DirtMX in Kingsbury is pretty good, it's kinda far, but it's worth the drive.

Redbud is always cool.. They're having an open ride this Saturday and a race on the Grass Track on Sunday.. I think I may try for both days.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Podium One in Charlestown is a must for the Hoosier mx'er.
http://www.podium1.com/
Mixed track; stadium/MX/Euro-ish MX (can be very fast and challenging)
Practices on selected Wed and Sat.
Fall racing dates set for Nov.
pro shop, eats, LIGHTS

Mammoth East set for Oct 19-21
Ski resort turned into old style MX track for three days a year.
http://www.mammotheast.com/

Top Bottom