• _MG_5894.jpg
    _MG_5894.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 118

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, I was sitting in the upper deck for the race..

I like to actually see the racing. I have a lot of friends who like to pay extra money to sit down on the bottom, so close to the track that they can only see one small section.

I've done that, it's cool. Now I like to see the whole track.

The racing was excellent!!!

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
I listened on the net, sounds like Chad ran off with it last night. I'm pulling for K Dub this year.

Out here I watch the race from the Fridays booth. A buddy of mine rents it and sells the tickets to our group of friends for a $100 bucks each. Not bad for a great seat and an all you can eat buffet. We have to buy our own drinks but they have a portable set up in the booth.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Wonder if CR gets booed everywhere he goes. His introduction was hilarious! So far we can not download any of our pics. Bill got a free pass to the suites level, a lot better race viewing for sure! Camping out in the industry seating was awesome. Catching the monster girls was a plus, and I am still laughing over Tyler Bowers side burns! The guy(Fred Rosinitch?)running the safety crew is looking for volunteers for Detroit. I am beat, and didn't even ride!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom