joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
I was looking @ on line and came across a web site. Some place had Japaneese bikes for sale here in the US.
One was a 125 KDX. It's a 2 stroke like the KX. I'm gonna think it's a KX motor with a lighting, heavy flywheel.
It'd be the ticket for my son who is moving up to the big bike class, (currently running a TTR 125).
Any ideas of the motor?? can I ge tparts here in the US??
As you would expect, there wasn't a picture of it. :(
Thanks
Joe

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
If you haven't seen one, don't buy it. We get them over here & they're steel tankers, not sure about engine, road legal & red. How well they sold, I have no idea. I've seen one riding trails ONCE, and real easy trails, but whether it was a newbie or what, I have no idea.
Sorry, not much help, but to me it's wrong. I'm pretty sure they're just used on the road over in Japan, rather than off-road. Have a look at the Japanese kwakka site, or do a search on them, there's bound to be a pic or 5 ;) (www.google.com is great for searches).
Michelle

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I just checked Japanese Kawasaki Web site.
They don't sell any new KDX (no 125, no 200, no 220) in Japan anymore.
So unless the parts for this KDX125 are the same as KDX200 or KDX220, it is going to be difficult for you.
My suggestion to you is do not get it!

Mini

joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
Ahh well it was a thought. Story of my life, a great deal always has a catch! The KDX200 had a pic, (they were both '91). I just thought it'd be a good stepping stone for my son.
Thanks
Joe

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom