mikmil

Dec 28, 2005
I live in the Grand Rapids area and plan on running most of the East Coast National Enduros. I have room to take couple of other bikes if anyone is interested in joining me. I have an enclosed trailer and a suburban with lots of room. If you are interested email me! :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
MM- did you lose both of your travel partners? I knew that Pete moved to Colorado. Is Neal no longer riding the Nationals?
Mike Maurer

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ata boy Becker don't hold back,LMAO!

If he's all good with it we just might have another recruit for the "Ghetto Booty Racing" team.

MM, I'm from Rockford and travel with Becker. If your interested in riding send me an email. We also MTB. shagdirty@aol.com

mikmil

Dec 28, 2005
fatherandson said:
MM- did you lose both of your travel partners? I knew that Pete moved to Colorado. Is Neal no longer riding the Nationals?
Mike Maurer

Yep, lost both guys! We had a great thing going, we would drive straight thru in shifts. We were able to hit the enduros and lose no or very little work time. Apparently Neal is into mountain bike racing big time. I understand he rides 40 to 50 miles of single track each day he trains!

Hey Mark, I will start plotting all the Hooters and strip clubs as points of interest on my GPS for the Cherokee enduro. I am going to Orlando next week for a trade show and plan on hitting the SETRA enduro in SC on the way back.

I think will hit the Sand Lapper on March 5 as well. If you and Wolverine would like to join me you are welcome.

Have you guys tried the MTB trail in Greenville. I heard about it only a few weeks ago. I hear it is a really nice single track. I ride a full suspension FSR Elite MTB.

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yes and Greenville is one of my favorite loops, if you like the enduro's you will enjoy Greenville.I ride a 06' F/S Titus Moto-Lite. Becker & I and a few others had already set our money in for the Sand Lapper. Nationals as of right now were going to run the ones in Michigan - Indiana - Delaware - New Jersey. Becker & I are also going to run dist. 14 & 15. I see you have a new 06' xc-w 300..what class are you running?

DW

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Hey Greenville is my home town, is the MBT trail the one that Randy Merren put in? Come spring I will have some real tight home grown motorcycle trail put in. Couple loops on private property.

Brian

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Hey M,
We could use all the extra bodies we can get to share expenses. Ride the New Jersey National. It is the best ride! I also like to stop at the Oriental massage parlors, yes those type of massages. Mark

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
SGJ_Johansen said:
Hey Greenville is my home town, is the MBT trail the one that Randy Merren put in? Come spring I will have some real tight home grown motorcycle trail put in. Couple loops on private property.

Brian[/QUOTE

SGJ, Yes Randy Marren put it in and it is bad a$$! Look me up when you get in town and I'll ride it with ya.

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Not again Mark!
I thought we made all of them stops last year on the "2005 Ghetto Booty Racing Sponsered National Enduro Tour"
Don

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Yes, but for '06 they have to weigh in at under 200 pounds, have at least 75% of their teeth, and be able to recite the alphabet. As you have stated,"Somebody's daughter, but not mine!"

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Holy cow man you have really raised your standards.
This is going to seriously limit your options.
I'd reconsider the one about the alphabet.

Top Bottom