Is my clutch not working??

Whiteboy

Nov 22, 2002
alright well i just bought a CR125R and i noticed when the bike is in gear and the bike is turned off and i pull the clutch it doesn't roll.... the back tire locks up as if the clutch isn't working..... some people say get some clutch pedals or some stuff like that.... and i just dunno... what to do..... so i was hoping to get some advice from you guys any advice at all would be greatly appriciated thank you :-)

-=-

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
my bike does the same thing but if i hold the clutch and push it backward and then foward it will roll fine(but im not sure i bought the bike old)

Whiteboy

Nov 22, 2002
O and i was alsoooo wondering if it effects ur riding..... cause i could imagine with out a clutch.... it could be difficult..... but ya i don't know i guess i will find out when the gear gets here.....

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
will you bike stay cranked with the clutch in while in gear? my bike dont roll as well as when it's in neutral.. could need a new cable, or tighten the one you got... if not,, it may need clutch plates...

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
If the engine is cold it will be hard to push with it in gear-you get alot of drag when a bikes in gear-even with the clutch pulled in.Less so when the oils warmed up.

Whiteboy

Nov 22, 2002
nawww i mean it doesn't move at all it rolls about 6 inch and then the back tire completley locks up and if i keep trying to push it.... and the tire rolls.... it sounds like the engine is trying to start..... im going ot try tightening the cable today see if that helps at all....... thx all for your reply... keep replying :-)

kawi35

Jul 20, 2002
does the bike move in gear with it running with the clutch in? if it does try changing the oil and if that doest help then you need a clutch. but sometimes it dosent work unless the bike is running. well that how our bikes our at least.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…