Is the yamaha TT-125E right for me?

kenny305

Jan 10, 2005
Well am 12 almost 13 ( In april) . I dont have really any expericence with any bikes but I really got interested in off road bikes. I was looking at the TT 125E and I fell in love . The question is it the right bike for me? I wont be racing or anything I just want something I can drive around and have fun with , not to mention show off. :nener: . Anyway should I buy it used or new? 2400 bucks is alot for a kid my age. Right now I got around 500 bucks already saved up. Any help will be apperciated.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
What is your hieght/ weight? I would recommend buying used for your first bike and the TTRs can be had for about $1000 fairly new.

kenny305

Jan 10, 2005
I am 5 feet tall and wiegh 105 pounds. I plan to buy it used. And a TTR is ?

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
kenny305 said:
I am 5 feet tall and wiegh 105 pounds. I plan to buy it used. And a TTR is ?

the TTR is the full designation for the yamaha offroad series of bikes as in TTR125E or TTR125LE or TTR250 etc...

look at both bikes in the TTR125E/L series - the L is a little better bike w/r to suspension and brakes - the other difference is that the L version is a little taller - but at 5-feet tall you should be able to handle it -- sit on it and check it out first, that is the best test...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…