is there a good drill bit set that realates to jet sizes??

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Oh no, I had a guy brought me his kx bottom end to rebuild. He was happy, and dropped off a xl-80 engine. He rebuilt it, and now it will not start. When it turned over it got tight, like something was out of time? Nope, the exhaust valve was bent, cheap and easy fix. NOOOOOOOOO, "I usually just straighten it back out in a vise, its just a dirt bike?" Wonder if he ever got that thing to run again? His phone number, do not answer that one again! You can lead a horse to water?

dmerc

Dec 30, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Oh no, I had a guy brought me his kx bottom end to rebuild. He was happy, and dropped off a xl-80 engine. He rebuilt it, and now it will not start. When it turned over it got tight, like something was out of time? Nope, the exhaust valve was bent, cheap and easy fix. NOOOOOOOOO, "I usually just straighten it back out in a vise, its just a dirt bike?" Wonder if he ever got that thing to run again? His phone number, do not answer that one again! You can lead a horse to water?

I've led many horses to water, and if I say drink, by gawd they WILL drink!! :laugh:

It's only the anal ones that tend to resist!

As for the rest of your knowledge, (and attitude)
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Top Bottom