olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
SpeedyManiac: Ooh, that is so neat! Hey Good luck!! Mucho Kooooooooooooool!!!!

Will you still be selling gear to subsidize your trip when you get back?? (I'm thinking it is time to buy my non-dirtbike riding kids their Christmas MX t-shirts that they will ignore after one or two wear... and I'll be forced to borrow permamently!! ;) heh heh heh.)

(BTW: You better check that bag and make sure justalonewolf007 hasn't smuggled herself in there. She's little and hungry to race/see the world. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even notice the weight difference!!)

Last edited:

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I may still be selling shirts when I get back, but stock will be limited to whatever we have left from previous print orders. If they're popular sizes I'd recommend ordering before I leave (I leave November 4th).

One last picture of the bike and me:

steveandISDEbike.jpg

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
It appears Speedy Maniac DNFd on day 2. I hear it is one rough race. One of the Acadiana boys also DNFd on day 2, with severe dehydration. This was the guy on the KX500. He has been racing for years and still doesnt understand what happen to him.

Lucas on the other hand is doing well for his first time out. He is on silver missing gold by 3 minutes in the C3 class.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Any word on how Fredette medaled?

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Sorry for the late update. I DNF'd about 5 miles from the end of Day 1. My top end seized coming home on the beach. I was pretty choked at the time, but now I'm just planning for Greece in September 2008. I need some redemption, seeing as I was running on silver medal time when the bike grenaded. I still had a good time, and anyone who likes riding/racing should try to go, whether racing or spectating. It's one cool event.

Top Bottom