Ward

Jan 23, 2006
First ride in the books for 2010. Two laps at Tin Cup. 90% dirt and 100% rideable. No studded tires needed. Just watch the ice at the road crossings.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I may go riding again on Tuesday. Anyone interested in riding?

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
Your allways invited. I thought is was going to 3 of us, must have been 10 riding.

I'm just giving you a hard time. I spent the day searching for a new place to live and filling out apps for a potential 2nd job to afford this nasty habit all of you have gotten me into! Next weekend I'm pretty sure I'm going to be riding with someone, somewhere!

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Trailrydr said:
I'm up for it or down for it ;) ,Where @?
I'll know more tomorrow, but somewhere in the Baldwin area. I may want to avoid Tin Cup since it sounds like everyone was out there tearing it up. It's probably all whooped up now.....just kidding.

Trailrydr

May 6, 2009
Ward said:
I'll know more tomorrow, but somewhere in the Baldwin area. I may want to avoid Tin Cup since it sounds like everyone was out there tearing it up. It's probably all whooped up now.....just kidding.
It wasn't to bad It was a blast but I may be still be in 1st dirt ride ufourea(if this is is a word) :)

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
Cori, ill be riding somewhere next weekend, probably with my dad and jim, your welcome to join us. since i never see you on facebook or yahoo messenger, text me durring the week some time and we'll figure out when and where to go.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Trailrydr said:
I'm up for it or down for it ;) ,Where @?
I am out for tomorrow. I picked up some extra work. I may try again for Thursday.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I was able to get out today and ride out of Ambrose Lake. I rode the MCCCT both North and South out of the lot. It is 99.5% dirt with some ice at some of the road crossings deeper in the woods.

tz140

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2009
Ward said:
I was able to get out today and ride out of Ambrose Lake. I rode the MCCCT both North and South out of the lot. It is 99.5% dirt with some ice at some of the road crossings deeper in the woods.

How muddy was it? We're supposed to ride Tin Cup Sunday but it might be nice to stay a little closer to home.

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
tz140 said:
How muddy was it? We're supposed to ride Tin Cup Sunday but it might be nice to stay a little closer to home.
Almost no mud, a couple down trees.

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
Rode Tin Cup yesterday.. It was a nice trail but not enough jumps and berms for me. Although, I'm training hard to race enduros this year so it was a very nice change of pace. Alright gotta go pound some laps at my sand track!

Top Bottom