fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The next round of the National Enduro series will be back in Michigan. Just wondering who may be making the trip to the 80th Jack Pine event?

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I'll be there. Pre sign up form and check are going out today.
I hear its supposed to be like it used to be? I'm also going to ride the Pine Cone with my son the day before. I have a ? for that....He gets about 20 miles to a tank (65), I am wondering what the gas stop arrangements will be?

See you there....I will mark my trailer with a paperplate and DRN written on it.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Wolf, there will be two gas stops at the same location. You should be fine with 20 miles per tank.
When you are standing at the starting line, the people camped in the trailers to the north and in the woods will include FredT and me. See you in a few weeks.
Mike

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Thanks for the info. That should work. I'll carry an x-tra bottle with me too, so I can drain out of my tank and refuel him if needed.
I'll look you up.
I won't be camping there as we are staying with my in-laws in Houghton Lake.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The mileage work is coming to a close. Nearly 100 ground miles, but that includes connector trail. We are still finishing up the route sheet, so I not sure how many resets. It will be a long day in the saddle.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
scottyr said:
Will everyone ride the full 100 miles?

nOT THE "c" RIDERS AND WE'RE DEBATING ON IF THE B'S WILL RIDE ALL OF IT.

ps: NO GAS TRUCK

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The B riders will be able to compare their score to Lafferty and the boys. The C riders will miss the last section. Wolf, no need to change your class.

scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
Mike, I am trying to find someone to come with me. Most of my buds are going to the ECEA enduro in NY the same day as they live closer to the NY border.

The lack of gas truck isnt a huge issue but it is a bit of a downer to have to hide my can the night before if I dont find anyone to run gas.

I will know better by Thurs.

Did you ever get that 400 sorted out?

Later
SR

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Scotty... You're free to use half my gas. I'll have a 5 gallon can, Klotz R-50 40:1. Big blue VP jug... can't miss it. I believe that my row partner KTM Mike's wife will be running gas for us. Not sure how much room there would be for an extra can though.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Scotty, Smitdog

Lets see - we would have gas for Me, SmitDog, TeamFrog (dunno if he is coming or not) - should be OK with a 4th.

I am sure that Sheila can toss in an extra can in the back of the truck - no problemo. As both gas stops are at the same location she wont have to be hauling them around much.

I plan on parking in the main club grounds area - Chevy chassi Motorhome and white Chevy Pickup with black fender flares - will have two small banners one says "Kamp KTM" the other says "Camp Chaos" (thanks to Young Ted!). Look me up.

Hey Bill - post your Roselog experience on that other thread - I am wondering how you did!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Scotty, as you can see, no need to hide the gas cans. We can work something out. I hope you make the trip. MM

labby9

Sep 25, 2001
My son and I will be riding the Jackpine, we are coming from Ohio. He will be riding 250A and I will be SR B. Weekend after the Jackpine we will be riding the National in Ohio. District 11 is our home turf.

Since we haven't pre-entered we will be signing up on Saturday. Hopefully we can find someone to tote a gas can for us. My 200EXC can go about 70 miles on a tank, however my son's 05' 250EXC will only make it about 40 before he is bone dry. Looks like it should be a great weekend.

Wayne & Brad

05' KTM 250EXC
03' KTM 200EXC
Father & Son

Top Bottom