Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
SMMWest said:
I went back and re-read over all of this and I wonder if many would HATE(yeah there is some flat out HATE going on) Bubba if he wasn't a black racer? I think not. I guess much hasn't changes since the days of Andy Jefferson.

Mitch Payton Thank You So Very Much for everything you have done for Motocross (some will understand that sincere praise).

That's why a lot of people don't like Chad Reed. Cuz he's black. :nod:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Outstanding Vic! And more to reality. Quit hating, and there is such a thing as reverse hating. Drop the signification by color or race, make it illegal. It makes hating really difficult!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
LMAO, what comments struck you as ******? I've reread this a few times and don't get it?

Vic hit the nail on the head, if it were race related there wouldn't be much Reed hatin' goin on.......

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Vic said:
Maybe a little yellow.
No, Him red skin now.

How, Chad?
No wampum for factory team? You travel path alone? No war party? You brave Warrior!
;)

Last edited:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
After reading this thread I can feel the hate and some confusion as to what you hate
Chad is Australian and (sorry mate) they all sound whiney. He is going to run his own team this SX season and his results will do his talking good or bad. Will the pressure of management stifle his racing or show his busness sense?
Bubba did his first outdoor MX on a Yam reverse cylinder at Unadilla ( I think ) so the last few percent of his set up was unknown, and its the last few percent that counts most (causing tiredness and lack of confidence). His SX results will also define him. Burnout is a very likely reason to give outdoors a miss (fitness to talent ratio more biased to fitness outdoors) Like me I think what most of you actually and truely hate is seeing wasted potential. Both these very fast racers need to be judged on there results and a bit less on a freek of nature RC the GOAT ( for the GOAT part to be true no one quite matches up and we were all privelidged to see his completeness).

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I hate you do not send free slow boat rides, with all our bikes to New Zealand and back, for all your DRN aquatints. And before an earthquake washes the track! Saturday is coming, way not soon enough! Who do you like to win Pesky?

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
Poor old NZ took a few hits last year and if lotto ever pays out on my retirement fund riding in NZ will be made easier but the matter at hand is who is fastest? The three with most to loose Chad, Bubba and Ryan D and I see Ryan taken down by Bubba in desperation handing the win to Chad or the centimental favorite KW. If only the octopus had lived long enough to learn SX we could all know for sure.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Too many opinions based on press releases and crapy interviews. When the gate drops, there will be 6-7 of the best SX riders in the world puttin' in the dirt. The checkered flag will likely be held by many different riders this year, including KW.
With all the bagging on CR or JBS, RV seems more "sensitive" but he is a top notch rider just like MA. If MA's dad would stay in the stands he would probably shine more that just a holeshot master.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
SMMWest said:
Great win in Phoenix Stewart. Lets show Dungey that he wouldn't of had that title last year if you hadn't of been injured. :cool:
There is no denying that Stewart is the fastest rider out there but his immaturity in previous years was his worst enemy. Last night he seemed to show a new look as he only rode as fast as he had to to stay out front. If he continues this he may hold on out front to the end but if he has a relapse he may end up on thesidelines again

Top Bottom