• worthlesswopics1.gif
    worthlesswopics1.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 110

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
umm. You need to hit the link?

Although I read an interview a few months back where he told a funny (possibly untrue) story about someone creeping up on his fanny (at a stoplight I think)...and he'd inch away, and they kept creeping.... Finally, as he sped away, his exhaust melted the plastic on the front fender of the nice vehicle hugging his behind.

I think Mr. Leno must be making a huge living endorsing motorcycles- I got something from Zero X motorcycles (electric motorcycle manufacturer) with his name attached to it. It seems like all the motorcycle email I get sooner or later has his name on it, no matter how long I've been on their mailing list.

Certainly nice work if you can get it! What great fun!

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
rossim22 said:
That's awesome seeing such a big celebrity have such dangerous fun, without a mob of body guards surrounding him.

Jay is a regular at many of the bike meets here in So. Cal. Especially the vintage gatherings. He has no problem rubbing elbows with us regular folks.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
I'd have to look at the video again, because I read about it a few months ago and about the high temps coming out of the exhaust. But when I watched the video I couldn't tell for sure- my expectation was to see the exhaust, but it looked almost like tire (the fish tale)...I'll see if I can find where I read him talking about it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom