jumpin the mean green trail eatin machine

kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
hi i weigh 190lb and i really want to jump. i bought .42 frp forksprings so the forks will be in balance but the rear suspension ive been wondering about. it says in the just kdx websit that the spring is good for a rider up to 210lb. so that is in my range but i want to turn compression clicker so it is stiff back there. i know this sounds really dumb but where is this clicker and what does it look like? any one else jump with a stock rear spring?

mcoker

Mar 18, 2003
I've got an '88 and I jump the hell out of it, and all of the suspension is stock. I weigh about 180 or so. The rear clicker is typically at the base of your rear shock reservior. Like, find your rear spring, and connected to it is a hose that runs to a reservior. Look on that reservior for a round black knob that you can turn (click).

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
I have a 2003 KDX 200, i race the 200 B class in the GNCC's and there are jumps on half of the tracks. Jumping isent really as hard on the bike as ridding it hard in the woods and hitting braking bumps and such.....anyway the shock on the kdx is just as durable as the kx, so jump away

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom