Just a blurb about a KDX I saw

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I test rode a 91 kdx 200 today that was unbelievably powerful/fast. I saw that it had a FMF pipe and a KX swingarm, but the girl selling it said her boyfriend did "stuff" to it and my God did he ever! I was immediately shocked when I kicked it over, it sounded way different than the stock bike I rode, then like a moron I decided to test drive it....I am still cleaning my underwear. I am not sure what was done to the bike but it had a red button on the right handle (not the kill switch) I am not sure what it did (probably nitrous :)) Anyhow I said all this to ask...does just a pipe make a HUGELY significant difference in power? So I did not buy the bike even though I could have got it for $1100 it was way outta my putting-around-the-woods league ( I am such a puss :ugg: )

I think I'll check out childrens bike section....

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
toalco-kdx have a look at the vertical mounting tab near the kick start lever. There will be a KG-3? stamped into the tab, likely on the backside.

David

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
canadian dave. it is the kG-30. is it the rev or the torque pipe? the rev makes u faster with less power down low, and the torque is the other way around ,right?

Top Bottom