Just got a dirt bike, but know nothing about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven_101

Aug 27, 2004
Hey all!

Looks like you all have a cool forum here. I'm more into cars than bikes, but my father in law picked this one up for a good price. I really know nothing about it though and was hopeing you'd all help me out.

Here's what I know:

1999 honda 250 full trail
Model: KZ3-C11
FX
Factory Effex

The engine was rebuilt in the last year with high performance parts. What parts I don't know. Is there any way to tell what's been done to this bike?

Most important: How much is this thing worth?

Well, I tred to post pics, what's the story with this "Spamkiller?"
Well I'll post a link to them... hmmm can't even post a link. THIS SUCKS. Well, I have pics, email me at.. HOLY CRAP! I can't even post email. How do you guys communicate here? Okay... I don't know what to do now.

Please email me with the request and I'll send pics.

Thanks!

-Joshua

*edit*

Okay, I would like to post a for sale ad for this bike, but there's no way I'm going to pay $12 to become a member. I don't really care about dirt bikes and I'm never going to post here again after it's sold. I would have PMed an admin about this, except I'm not allowed to do that either. This is like living in Nazi Germany. Can a mod or admin please email me at (oh nevermind I can't post my email address :| ), well I guess you can look it up since I made it available. I don't mind paying $5 or something for an ad but I have no reason to become a member here.

This is just ridiculous, I've never been on a forum that was so strict, I'm sorry that you have had such problems that have called for this! I have upwards of 4000 posts on other forums too.

And is there any way to post pics???

Last edited:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Try to put the bike in your local paper. Try to describe it just like you did to us. Then ask them if they'll do it for 5 bucks. Good luck. YZ165

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Can we get a lock on this one?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Raven has left the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom