Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing

Aug 6, 2000
Anyone remember me? Just decided to do my once in a while drop by. How has everyone been doing? I'm only seeing a few famiar faces, I guess I've been away for to long. I've haven't been out riding in a while, a nut backed off of a bolt in my tranny and it got turned to splinters, I've still been riding its just I keep losing 1st gear which I guess its clogging ports and maybe jamming up the shift drum. Also my front bearing went so I haven't able to ride. I'm going to rip the motor apart so I can throughly clean the tranny and I'm going to port the cylinder out some. After that I was going to restore the bike. I was looking at a new CR250 or 125SX but I ended up getting a car, oh yea its a 1972 Oldsmobile 442 http://community.webshots.com/user/psycodiver69 I was thinking of getting a new bike this spring if I get up enough money, but so far this car has been eating everything (it really likes gas) Other than that I graduated high school and I started college in Sept.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I remember you! Good to see you. Some things have changed, but this is still the best place for info and advice from REAL people on our bikes!

Stick around. :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I remember you as well. I like your ride. My brother has a sweet 71 cutless that we put a lot of work into. It was a sweet car. Just ditch the drum brakes in the front with a disk kit. Sorry to hear about the bike. Maybe you can get a new one soon. :)

Aug 6, 2000

Most of my money is caught up in my car right now, I would like to though but life is expensive. By the way my car already has front discs along with power brakes, but I plan to put bigger discs up front and convert the rear to disc brakes

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…