Just to make Rich's day!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i picked this up on a local forum and just had to share it with you guys!:)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:eek: Tough little guy ain't he? :)

B

biglou

Hehe, I failed to get a rise out of Rich the other day with this one:
Originally posted by BigLou:
*Evel Bastage Mode On* Now, I can't wait to start enjoying my cooler-running, slower-burning machine all thanks to my race gas!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Bruce - If you keep hanging out on those nitwit forums your brain will eventually seize and you'll end up working as the assistant night manager at Denny's :)

I hope you set the poor misguided lad straight. ;)

Last edited:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Where is this guy? Sounds like somebody from a local so cal mx forum, or something.

So did you....well, give him another hole to push through on the MXA john? ;)

It's probably the Weisel or Olson. :silly:

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
What do you mean, I'm saying the same thing to anyone who'll listen.... :laugh:

Current count, zero. :uh:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
personally I would rather have my suspension be set up to handle aggressive riding

NOPE--not Jody. He saves those fiddy springs and uses no valving in his 250F so it doesn't get too rough rolling the jumps at REM.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by BigLou
Hehe, I failed to get a rise out of Rich the other day with this one:

If you're gonna go fishing Lou, you'll need better bait than that. ;)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Bruce - If you keep hanging out on those nitwit forums your brain will eventually seize and you'll end up working as the assistant night manager at Denny's :)

LOL, i might get more respect from my seniors at Dennys! :laugh:

there was no putting this lad straight, the thread kept going but i left well alone. there was another kid whining the other day that he will never buy another bike from chapparal since it didnt come jetted properly, LOL.

Nephron: yes, this is a local forum, but its quite a good website in general since it has info on all the tracks and its always a place to get a good scoop on the latest scandal. To be fair, ive met some great riding buddies there was well since quite a lot of the socal DRN crew are more into the trail and not the tracks.

that REM you speak of is actually pretty good, the best race series in socal apparently. i am hoping to get started there soon, i must admit though it does bother me that those MXA dudes hang out there.

FWIW: i met Ken Faught the other day, he seemed a nice fellow and had no problems rummaging to find me a spare bolt.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

HEY!! I am the assistant night manager at Denny's!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Thunder 33
HEY!! I am the assistant night manager at Denny's!

Bruce is OFFICIALLY scared straight. :scream:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Which reminds me, Rich. If you are late one more time, you are fired! Here at Denny's we expect a lot out of our dish washers!

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Just one more job I'm clearly unqualified for :(

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Don't sell yourself short big fella, you are well on your way to making line cook!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…