kbc helmets

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I think KBC makes helmets for FOX and a couple of other brands. They just recently started putting their own name out there. I think MXA or Transworld said the KBC TK-VX (or something) was the best under $200 helmet they'd tested.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I recently bought a KBC helmet (can't remember exact model #) for my wife. She just started riding a few months ago, so this was a great helmet for her. As mentioned above, Snell rated and a great price. She says it's very comfortable and snug on her head. She's only used it twice so far, but no complaints yet. I'm actually jealous because I like the graphics on her KBC better than the stuff on my Fox helmet (which I paid $300 for). When my Fox helmet is done, I would have no problems buying a KBC to replace it.

AZMotoHound

Dec 26, 2002
I have two KBC TK-VZ Icon helmets.

They are great. They don't fit rounds heads very good. I have more of a oval head and they fit great. They fit tight on the cheeks at first (chipmunk cheeks) but after a few rides it broke in well.

For the $$$$$$$$, they are a great buy.

And yes KBC make all of Fox's helmets. The Icon is basically Fox's Pilot only less $$$$.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…