KDX 200 front headlight plate

sreich

Apr 22, 2004
Hi All,
I have a 2004 KDX 200 and the front headlight plate has broken off at the 2 tabs that mount it to the bike. Are these prone to breaking easily? I had a small spill on the bike and it seems to have broken both of these but I can't figure out how. Where would be the best place to go for a replacement? I'm assuming that ordering the part via the deal is going to be expensive...
Thanks!

defiance

Dec 26, 2004
i did the same thing i drilled holes and ziptied it back together, hasn't broken yet

john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
OEM Kawi is $100 from bikebandit...didn't even bother with the dealer. UFO and Acerbis both make replacements. team11moto has one of the UFO ones for around $45, you can also check ****.

How do I know this, you ask? 3rd gear pinned and a front-end washout in 20* weather....it went into a zillion pieces ;)

sreich

Apr 22, 2004
Thanks for the info...I'll start with the zip-tie that's a great idea and if I need to replace...well sounds like aftermarket is the way to go. Thanks again!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…