kdx 200 plastics

sdpenton211

Sep 3, 2008
i have a 1994 kdx 200 and im trying to find stickers for the radiator shrouds but cant find any for my bike but i found a lot for a 1995. is it possible to take 1995 kdx 200 shrouds and put them on a 94 or do the holes not line up?

thanks

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
they wouldn't fit. Could find a set you like and cut them up so they fit. Hard to tell what you'll end up with. Seems I remember some people using the 98 style factory graphics and then cutting the yellow bits out to use for an E series. If you watch ebay, ceet pops up with some Apex graphics once in a while. that's where I got mine....

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
The above graphics are maybe the only ones still made. 1995+ model shrouds do not line up with the mounting holes.

If you really want some stickers, you can have some custom made.

longshore58

Dec 31, 2008
DG pipe??

julien_d......

What do you know about your DG silencer?

I got a DG in a parts lot from Flea-Bay a while back but I notice it is NOT stamped USFS approved as a spark arrester.

I'm still searching for a 1989-1994 E-series KDX-200 STOCK / USFS approved spark arrester.

Have an extra FMF silencer (not USFS approved) to barter with if anyone is interested.

longshore58

Dec 31, 2008
FMF silencer pics........

someone "re-engineered" the front portion of the FMF silencer but it was well done and causes no problems.

Anyone have a nice stock 1989-1994 KDX-200 USFS approved silencer ??

:whoa:

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
I have a stock silencer in decent shape. LMK if you're interested.

The DG is not a sparky, silencer only. Not a big deal anywhere I ride so I don't worry about it. It's a nice unit, very quiet.

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Not a problem man, hope it serves you well. I had some troubles at work Saturday morning and couldn't get back by the PO before they closed at 12, so I will drop it off at my lunch break today. Label is printed and it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…