KDX hare 'n Hounds power drinkers/eaters of the world

COMBEN

Nov 7, 1999
.....I normally pride myself in being the last to start a HnH, makes me laugh and you can only get a better place that way, I also get a good deal of traction on the fallen riders :laugh: I was still fafthing around with my Camelback last time out and have been known to be still putting my helmet and goggles on when the tape goes over for the start. I also see lots of riders power drinking energy drinks so maybe I should try that? Some eat sports bars and some eat sweets by the bucketful
So, in a bid to be more 'competitive' I will not have Indian/doner kebab/chinese/beer the night before, restrain from s*x!
'LucozadeSuperSportsRedBullPowerTechnoGlucoseMegaEnergyBlueLightening' will consumed in such quantities that I could light a streetlamp!

How do the other KDX HnH guys here prepare for the race...are those drinks worth the money, if I can beat Pete Fry on his 90 KDX I will have 'arrived' ;) ...see you at Winterbourne Pete, do you know the track?

pete fry

Mar 9, 2004
A bowl of shreddies with milk and a couple of flap jacks and Im ready.I dont know the track at winterborne or if they have raced there before,But at least there will be two KDXERS flying the flag!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom