Chris007

Mar 13, 2000
I use armor all to keep mudd off the plastic because the mudd just ways the bike down. I was talking to my girlfriend uncle who races sprint cars and he was telling me how mudd just comes off using a product called mudd off which you mix with water 10/1. Do any of ya'll used this product mudd off and where can I find it because I forgot to ask him.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You can mix Ivory Liquid/water and spray it on, works well. But you may have a few bubbles in your roost.:silly: Also use the remainder for spatter spray if you weld.

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
Nothing worked in this yellow, sticky clay!! My bike was a solid block of moving terra firma by the end of the H.S.

Attachments

• monza mud.jpg
    monza mud.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 305

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Pledge furniture polish works good too. Now that my wife locks it up I resort to WD40 just prior to riding.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm thinking Cycletrader.com for Max Factor, you could probably sell the bike and rider as one! Great picture, thanks. I told my friends it was me, they can't tell!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Doesn't look to bad to me. At least you appear to be moving.
BAD is when you can't move.:eek:

I also you the Pam. It seems to help some plus if you use the butter flavor it smells like you're cooking popcorn as you go down the trail.;)

kipmax

Aug 29, 2001
Silicone spray. Makes old plastic, paint and engine cases look like new too!

Not recommend for seats of high powered rockets :scream:

kipmax

Aug 29, 2001
Dennis Kirk has Mudd Off

A quick search will bring up some other (mostly car) parts suppliers that have it as well.

Has anyone else used this? Sounds interesting.

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
I am going to try using chain wax on the undersides of my fenders. I don't know if this will work, but the WD-40 stopped working for me on the later part of my last mud ride. Maybe I will make some test panels and try a few different methods. I think the SRC devices are nylon sleeves that go over your fenders. I am thinking about making Spandex boot gators to prevent the dreaded 20 pound foot syndrome.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom