Kevin Windham's new riding park in Miss.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I borrowed this from CR250man's from X-DB on trying out Kevin Windham's new riding park.

"I just found out that Kevin Windham just opened up a 1200 acre area in Centreville, MS for camping and trail riding. With a printout from mapquest, we headed on out and subsequently got lost....but ended up at his HOUSE! Yeah, drove up to his door, but he wasn't home....he was at the trail area about 7-8 miles away.

Finally found it and got to check it out. Just opened this past Friday, and we got to check out the virgin trails. Not bad, and he did come out to us, chatted with us and said he will be getting more trails done, too. It has 5 bike wash stalls, men and women showers, plus open air showers, too. Camping available with full hookups, as well. We got to ride about 50-60 miles yesterday and had fun. Some of the trails were real neat, and some you could hit top gear for spurts; a couple of small steep hills thrown in as well. He will be adding some tight trails to the mix, too. We even met Kevin on the trails (he was putting around on his DRZ400) and he led us to some nice trails.

I think this place is gonna be real neat. He will put in a playground, speakers, and a motocross track will be added in a few weeks. Only thing is it's $15 to ride and a little to camp. We'll see how it goes. It's about 90 miles of back roads from my house.

Kudos for him to open a new place and come mingle with us. He really is a nice guy. He also mentioned that he'll be racing again once his leg is 100%......"

Thanks Dave.

I was telling Dave maybe this could be a possible place for a DRN/X-DB dirtfest.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom