flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
I know there used to be a company that made aftermarket kickstands for the mx bikes, but I can't find one. Does anyone still make these for the 2-strokers or has everyone moved on to just making stuff for the thumpers?

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
How well built are these things? I was able to find one of the TrailTechs, but they don't appear to tuck out of the way real well. Does the spring do a good job of keeping the stand from flopping around?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
the pro moto billet kickstand is extremely well built. If Vic didn't already have a kickstand, I would cough up the jingle for the PMB stand. They tuck up real nice.

I've not seen a trail-tech one in person, but I hear they are also very well built.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I have a Pro-moto billet kickstand on my '03 KX125, but I'm not sure if it's available for earlier models. It also fits '03 and up KX250's.

It's well built and tucks away nicely, but the tradeoff for "tucking behind the numberplate" is the leg is a little too vertical in the down position. You need to find a sweet spot on the ground before you use it - too high or low and the bike will teeter.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom