TattedChick

Oct 6, 2009
ok so i have a kx 125 cc 98 and a it 175 cc 89. bolth bikes run the it needs some work but its hole solid and honestly fun, i had one when i was younger and when i found this being sold for 250 i jumped on it, it needs some work but still rides and purs,, my question is, i jsut picked up a kx 125cc 98, now runs kicks over on a dime needs a good carb cleaning and i think my reeds need to be changed, this is my first kx ive owned, my question is, from what ive read and seen poseted about kx's since im haveing to change reed and all that stuff sould i jsut jet and bore it out, im not looking for somethen super fast or raceing but my IT 175cc comparied to this thing is kindof funny, in the fact that my it deffently needs work but i know will blow this kx out of the water (bolth r stock) is it wroth the effeft to jet and bore out a kx 125 cc 98 modle, has any one done it, what improvments have they seen from it. also any one know were i can get a gently used mono shock,, the kind with the gas res, and adjustable, i cant rember the acutly name for it but so far finding them brand new for 300 bucks and well that isnt gonna fly for me... lol.

Top Bottom