sandman

May 14, 2002
After fitting new clutch (friction and steels) 4 weeks later engine stalls when engaging gears if the the revs are increased the engine does not stall but the bike starts to move forward.
Does any one know correct torqe for spring tension on clutch
Thankyou

rm125kid

Jul 10, 2002
Jason just looked at your site that cobra 65cc will it cut the mustard (beat kx and ktm) and will we get it here in UK looks nice By the way sandman and rm125kid are the same but on different computers

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
The DC65 is fast as stink!!! Izzi was doing well until a crash at Loretta's from what I heard. I doubt you will get them in the UK. Cobra is limited to USA for the most part. The prety much dominate the 50cc class as far as numbers and championships. Thats the plan for the 65's too. This is the first year of the 65 though so I'm sure there will be teething pains. I'd be willing to ship one over there but you'd always have to wait for parts unless you bought a bunch up front. Also I dont know about your rules but being a one bike might not work out for stock classes! KTM might actually be the best route for you?

the sikolene should work fine. Maybe your clutch basket has grooves worn in it. take the clutch plates out and inspect the basket.

sandman

May 14, 2002
Thanks for that info I will keep an eye on them and also check rules.I will take the plates out tonight and have a look at the basket

Top Bottom