kx80 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielson2131

Apr 20, 2005
Hey, I posted this in the Which Bike Should I buy section but I got no responses there so here we go......I was thinking about buying a 96 kx80 with a bunch of mods including sprocket, piston, bigger carb, jets, reeds, pipes...basically a new top end...etc. I won't be doin much trail riding, just a lot of dirt roads and open fields where I can be topped out a lot (I know pinning the bike for an extended period of time is bad so I wont do that.) Will this type of riding be hard on a 2 stroke? Basically I want something that will keep up with the z400. Keep in mind I'm only 5'2" and 150 pounds and I won't be growing anymore. Oh btw its selling for $800, so what do you all think? Thanks

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
This thread will likely be closed since you've double posted and it's in the wrong forum. Patience is a virtue and I would suggest waiting more than 5 hours when only 13 people have viewed your thread before becoming impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…