Kizmen

Aug 9, 2001
I'm excited to be involved with DRN and now Vendor Connection. I'll be very happy to answer questions (to the best of my ability) and comments about ER's extensive product line.

ER is a family owned and run business, having been in the motorsports industry for many decades. We were originally involved in building top fuel, and funny cars, now converted to two wheels. Gary Emig is the sole designer of all our product, otherwise, our head know-it-all.

As most of you know, we manufacture our own line of billet aluminum race parts (triple clamps, etc.), including a variety of styles and applications in a range of colors. MX/SX/Off-Road.
We have product available for Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Yamaha, TM, Suzuki, Husky, Husaberg. Big bikes and mini's. We also have a complete line of bar mounting options, including mounting two of the industries leading stabilizers. All of our triple clamps are available with or without steering stems and bearings. We also have our own new line of hand guards and ER exclusive threaded bar ends to compliment our hand guard top clamp.

I look forward to hearing from all of you soon, and remember all DRN members receive an automatic 10% discount. ;)

Last edited:

Wind

Dec 30, 2002
Hey:

Just want to let you know how happy I am with my emig triple clamps and to ask a question. About how long do the rubber mounts last? I race about twice a month.

Thanks!

P.S. The forward, higher bar mounts were perfect for my size on my '03 RM250. And they solved all my problems when my stockers got twisted! :thumb:

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
On the clamps that allow use of O/S bars on the OEM uppers what's the difference between "bottom bar mount" and "upper bar mount"? Do you guys have a clamp system to use the OEM upper triple on a '03 CRF450 that adds a little height and utilizes a one piece upper half of th clamp?

Thanks,
Khris

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom