Let me introduce the newest member of my family!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Im a am proud to introduce the newest member of my small but growing family. I brought the little feller home today fresh into the world. Weighing in at 208 Lbs and 2 oz, she's a little hefty but ill make sure to put her on a diet, but right now she's feeding on 4R.

Im so proud right now, it's times like this you are proud to be a daddy. I cant wait to watch this one grow up, im not looking forward to her first tumble but ill be right there to pick her up.

Here's a shot from when we brought her home.

PS. I had to make the pic this small for some reason? Oh well :aj:

Attachments

• aarons250f.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 117
B

biglou

Sweet! Man, what do you guys do up there to warrant all those warning stickers on the fender? :eek:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Sweet! :thumb: How are the throttle jockey graphics holding up on your 250? I have been thinking about getting them.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Way to Go Canadian!!!!

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Woohoo! Congrats, I'm sure you are excited to ride it, but I imagine it will be about 5 months until the snow is gone huh?

No snow here yet! Come on out, I'm going riding this weekend.. And on Saturday I've got tickets to go and watch our Canucks kick your Oilers' butts again! :yeehaw:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
wow, what a Christmas present!  Sweeeeet. :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Where's the cigars man! It's not a federal offense to peel those warning stickers so have at it bro!:) That is, unless these are still at the dealer and you haven't actually bought them.:moon:

B

biglou

Close up spy shot of the additional safety stickers for the Canadian models:
;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
ROTFLMAO!! You need one more, "Keep all hairy women away from moving parts"

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Congradulations! Nothing beats the new bike smell.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That brings a tear to my eye. It is precious. Just precious.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congratulations, Aaron!

Lou, my friend ..... you SIR, are priceless.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:cool:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Hahah thanks to everyone :)

I took her on the first trek to the field today. OHHH....is all I can say. I love it! It's freezing cold outside and there is snow but man I still loved it. I found a patch with no snow and went at it.

One thing that is bothering me is it takes about 10 kicks in the morning or when I let it cool down to light back up. It says to use the choke and I did at the dealer and it worked great, now that it's home and it has about 20 mins on it, it doesn't like the choke. Maybe it just needs to break in some more :aj:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Okay took it for another light ride. It starts first or second kick every time, just not with the choke/cold start. Odd it just wont.....hmmmmm

PS.Phillip, the throttle jocky grapics are amazing. Not only that but Throttle Jockey are AMAZING people, my first set peeled back on me and I just e-mailed them asking what glue they reccomended and they sent me an entire new set :eek:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…