Let's see your ride

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
thats a very bad ass bike man. i am not the biggest and never owned a 4 stroke i have a yz 250 all deket out but i am trying to get a 09 wr 450 to hit some trils and maybe try and race the baja hahahah

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
i had a yz 250 too it was a great bike but once i made the switch i'll never go back the power is just awesome on the 4 stroker

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
fordmugg said:
i had a yz 250 too it was a great bike but once i made the switch i'll never go back the power is just awesome on the 4 stroker

LMAO.

Maybe after the first shop quote for a $3,000 rebuild you'll give the old smoker another chance.

Nice looking bike all the same :cool:

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
julien_d said:
LMAO.

Maybe after the first shop quote for a $3,000 rebuild you'll give the old smoker another chance.

Nice looking bike all the same :cool:

lol .......well for someone who doesnt know how to work on motors it will be

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Yeah, its only 1500 in parts if you are lucky. I will try and get them pics up, nice bike by the way. Vintage Bob

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Yeah, its only 1500 in parts if you are lucky. I will try and get them pics up, nice bike by the way. Vintage Bob

1,500 is that for top and bottom ....because that seems a little high for what ive been seeing

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
don't sweat it, mugg. The 2-stroke luddites pull all kinds of figures out of their arses when it comes to 4-stroke maintenance. They fear change so they try and fight it with all kinds of made up "facts"

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
2006 CRF250R

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
fordmugg said:
1,500 is that for top and bottom ....because that seems a little high for what ive been seeing
Just smile and nod......

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
killer bike joe really nice ....i want that H&H kit so bad for mine i really like the look of it

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Top and bottom, and a few other oddities to keep from having a really expensive catastrophic failure, Luddites: 1500 is cheap! You seemingly have what you want, so? And probably "helps" you ride faster/better, seemingly most of the time. Luddites? The spinal healing field is getting better also. If I had my way, a new YZ450F would be in my garage, also. Luddite indeed. You are teasing me Joe, I see that 480 motor in that pretty white bike. Lighter, no more coolant crap, and 51-2 stroke horse power. 450's, pffft! Vintage Bob

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Right on Joe! Twice pipes. Got any first turn pics getting the hole shot? How about doing a pinned, 2 wheel drift, in high gear, nice ride ! :cool:

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Oh man, there seems to be an ongoing trend here

Clean, and 4-stroke

This is my 1999 YZ250 Not the best but i'm happy with it

Stupid chain adjuster broke :|

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
i would put my 250 on here i just dnt know how to ad pics new at this dirtrider form stuff... but you all have very nice bike but i am a 2 stroker man dnt get me wrong 4s are pretty sick and cost alot but the parts ect are wayyyyy cheperr but i will own a 4 stroke i got one now but its just a xr 70 thats pretty much stock going to be getting a big bore kit on her just a great little mess around bike dnt get me wrong...and one ? whats the compression on 2 strokes what should i have i have 160 psi but i want to know the max and the lest you should have let me know!!! thanks guys

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Porkchop said:
Right on Joe! Twice pipes. Got any first turn pics getting the hole shot? How about doing a pinned, 2 wheel drift, in high gear, nice ride ! :cool:
Here is one holeshot unfortunately only 10 riders in A class this day and worse yet his day ended 2 laps later with a seperated shoulder when he went down hard

we do have one 2 stroke still in the family- my bike but here it is ridden by a friends daughter

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Here is my 09 450 the day it came home

Here it is with the new graphics that I ran last season

And here it is in action

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Get fixed Gomer! You and I have similar riding habits? One of these days we shall see Lou's bike looking as such? Best pic so far! Your clutch cover says a lot Doug, a lot of seat time! The smile factor on a new bike never goes away, no age limit. Awesome. You guys better watch getting pics of your farm equipment in the back ground, tractors are cool! And no snow pics, Thank you! Vintage Bob

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
very very nice bikes everyone.....and because we have some action shots i'll post one ....this is in glamis

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
03yzrider said:
how do you add pics??

i do mine through photo bucket ....if you dont have a photobucket account sing up, upload photos and then copy and paste image code here and there you go

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…