yarno64

Apr 3, 2006
my name is dustin and this is a little news from the northern parts, I live in alaska and have my whole life. The start of my freestyle background was when I started working at shops bout 6 years ago.

freestyle snowmachines have a huge roll in my life as well as motocross, been riding for bout 20 years now and have been threw the ringer and keep going back for more. Right now alaska is in its prime for freestyle snowmachine videography and I have built a monster of a sled to comp. for the top spot in this years videos.
The sled is based off of ski-doo rev and is a chromo frame, tail to nose. The frame is specificly designed for freestyle, with 8 in wide running boards, flat running boards and a 7/8 chromoly tube chassis. Its built for strength and still coming in under stock sled weight. To top it off I built a freestyle seat to go along with it, the seat articulates to better comfort the rider, the seat also has many grab points.

my rider is dane ferguson <daneferguson com>, this year he got on my sled, this rider is shear nutts but has killer style. He will be competing in the red bull fuel and fury comp next week. Im hoping for the best and maybe a chance to change the industry with a new standard for strength. check out daneferguson com to see us backcountry nuts go at it, and pics of the nutty sled I built under his other photos.

thanks dustin belcher
<dt sled worx>
p.s. this is not to advertise anything, its only to promote the industry.
I hope to soon be building sleds for a living though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom