Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sweet! I missed the entire season last year.. don't have OLN.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
That is great news, it will be nice to see some of the races live even if it is only one of the motos. It is a great start and SPEED is doing a heck of a job stepping up the TV coverage, it can only get better from here.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Someone said:
Less and less napcar too!

Taking away NASCAR won't solve a thing. There is alot of Nascar fans so of course there will be coverage.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I meant that it's not NEAR as bad as a year or so ago. Any time I turned on Speed, there was some napcar race replay, or a "classic" old race. I would rather watch just about ANYTHING other than napcar. I live in the sticks, if I need to see or hear some hilljacks, I just go outside. No need to view it on the TV.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
It is a start, but of course they had to do something like this:

<i>2007 broadcast plans call for three of the series’ 12 events to be telecast live. Dingman said that it is possible that additional live events could be added depending on viewer response. Motocross class races not carried live will air on the following Saturday or Sunday with Motocross Lites coverage at times to be determined. Live telecasts will be hour-long shows featuring highlights from Moto One and all of Moto Two.</i>

Top Bottom